I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award a few times but never understood what it was about. However, after being nominated by the lovely onegirlsobsessionwithmakeup, I felt like it would be rude to not check it out!
The Liebster Award is an award given to new bloggers with small followings (less than 200). It helps new bloggers connect with each other, and find other blogs. I think this is such a good idea to help new and aspiring bloggers branch out and find each other, it’s really lovely.
The questions set by the lovely lady who nominated me are;
- What is your most used lipstick? – I don’t wear lipstick that often, but love my Clinique chubby stick in Super Strawberry for a nice little splash of colour
- What is the most recent book you read? – I’m currently reading Harry Potter in Italian for my uni course, and also Fault in Our Stars in Spanish for my own enjoyment
- Do you live in the country side or a city? – I live in London but my family come from more of a suburb as they live in a seaside town
- What is your go to eyeshadow? – I adore the Benefit Most Glamorous Nudes Ever eyeshadow palette, it’s definitely my go-to
- Why did you start blogging? – I wanted to make the most of my time living in London for uni and felt like I could record everything and have some positive motivation to do so from a blog
- Favourite perfume? – At the moment it’s Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs which I got for Valentine’s Day
- Dream date? – Sounds weird but I’ve always wanted to go to one of those drive-through cinemas like in old American movies
- What do you do to you pamper yourself? – Re-read a book for the thousandth time in a bath with Lush bombs, then facemask and Netflix binge in bed
- Favourite ever film? – About Time, or maybe Frozen because it’s such a beautiful film!
- What could you not live with out? – I should say my boyfriend, but right now it’s carbs because restriction is actually killing me at the moment, craving those fries like maaad!
- Favourite Disney princess? – So hard to choose between Elsa or Pocahontas but either of them, both sassy ladies
- Why and when did you start blogging?
- What would your perfect Sunday be?
- What’s your favourite season and why?
- What’s your earliest memory?
- If you could meet any celebrity (alive or dead) who would it be and why?
- What is your favourite makeup brand?
- Do you like Marmite?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What makes you the happiest?
- Who is your favourite fictional character?
Thanks for the nomination and good luck with yours!